The NeuroLeadership Institute is a global research and consulting firm, specialising in enterprise culture transformation with a vision to make organisations more human.
NLI’s exclusively blue chip client base is characterised by the Fortune 100 globally and the ASX 200 locally, in addition to the APAC region’s enterprise-scale government departments & agencies.
Following a sustained multi-year growth trajectory, we are looking for a strategic client director who can win and grow enterprise accounts by utilising NLI’s cutting edge neuroscience research to help clients realise organisation-wide business and people goals.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do:
- Shape and implement your portfolio growth strategy by leveraging available research, IP, marketing channels and commercial support resources
- Utilise your strategy and network to secure a steady stream of client interactions
- Design role and industry-relevant executive interactions capable of inspiring ‘aha’ moments that instil trust and build brand equity
- Be seen as a trusted partner to the C-Suite, creating practical linkages between organisational imperatives and relevant research and frameworks
- Partner with clients to craft compelling culture transformation strategy capable of competing with tier 1 alternatives
- Apply your strategic account expertise to facilitate a personalised and differentiating client journey for executives before, during and in between engagements
Here’s a bit about who you are and your background:
- Proven track record of strategic account acquisition and growth in a technical or professional services environment among enterprise clients (>5,000 FTE)
- Personal brand equity among an existing C-Suite network with the requisite gravitas and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of org transformation with sound understanding of culture, leadership and change drivers
- Technically advanced – you are at home in PPT and able to utilise your go-to problem solving methodology for making the complex simple and compelling
- Endlessly curious around transformation best practice, you’re energised by testing and evolving your point of view
- Natural collaborator who gravitates toward peer review, team coaching and mentoring
- Ruthless prioritiser, able to manage your time & state and adapt your focus to maintain the right return on effort
A bit about what you’ll get from us:
- First-hand access to the world’s foremost culture transformation research and methodologies
- A collaborative team and supportive reporting line with the right blend of coaching, thinking partnership and autonomy
- Uncapped commission, great benefits, and a fun, dynamic workplace
- Freedom to design and execute your own portfolio plan with access to a suite of business growth support avenues including the BDA & marketing team
- Mentoring from local and global subject matter experts
- An opportunity to cement your position in market as a thought leader among executives
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.