Senior Client Advisor
Our Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team drives new client acquisition in NLI’s behavior change programs and learning solutions.
You are a hungry and resourceful hunter able to synthesize and simplify complex intellectual property into coherent, compelling client solutions.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do
- Use a consultative approach to understand client goals and identify the best NLI solution
- Share research related insights to support prospects/clients goals
- Think strategically as well as tactically about client engagements
- Generate leads, write proposals, prepare decks to present our offerings
Here’s a bit about who you are and your background
- Six years of commercial experience in consultative sales
- A passion for the hunt!
- Senior level relationships in the HR suite
- Familiarity with research in fields such talent management, organizational change, Human resources, psychology or neuroscience
- Experience thriving in a start-up, dynamic workplace environment
A bit about what you’ll get from us
- Uncapped commission, great benefits, and a fun, intense workplace
- Minimal (typically 25%) travel
- A supportive infrastructure so you can focus on growing your book of business
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to the nearest location.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
North America: email@example.com
Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection processes so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.