Our Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team drives new client acquisition in NLI’s behavior change programs and learning solutions.
You are a hungry and resourceful hunter able to synthesize and simplify complex intellectual property into coherent, compelling client solutions.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do
- Use a consultative approach to understand client goals and identify the best NLI solution
- Share research related insights to support prospects/clients goals
- Think strategically as well as tactically about client engagements
- Generate leads, write proposals, prepare decks to present our offerings
Here’s a bit about who you are and your background
- Six years of commercial experience in consultative sales
- A passion for the hunt!
- Senior level relationships in the HR suite
- Familiarity with research in fields such talent management, organizational change, Human resources, psychology or neuroscience
- Experience thriving in a start-up, dynamic workplace environment
A bit about what you’ll get from us
- Uncapped commission, great benefits, and a fun, intense workplace
- Minimal (typically 25%) travel
- A supportive infrastructure so you can focus on growing your book of business