Are you excited about how neuroscience research can be used to deliver sustainable behavior change to the corporate world? Are you a strong team player who thrives in a dynamic workplace? Are you an adaptive, quick thinker and doer capable of communicating clearly and concisely?
If yes, please read on!
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research. We provide Fortune 1000 corporations with approaches that often revolutionize the way they develop their talent. We are passionate about using science to help create a better world.
We’re looking for Business Development Managers, what we call a “Research & Solutions Associate (RSA),” to join our Corporate Solutions sales team in a strategic support role.
You are client-centric, curious about company dynamics, and familiar with the talent management space. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to enable our Account Executives (who we call “Research & Solutions Consultant” (RSC)), to focus on bringing in more business while you support existing accounts as well as acquiring some new ones.
Our goal is to provide you with the opportunity to lead your own million-dollar book of business. Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing in the RSA role:
- You are inspired by being held to a challenging quota.
- You’ll create and execute outreach and territory development strategies
- You’re looking forward to networking at events and conferences
- You’re able to grasp and synthesize complex concepts succinctly and take a consultative approach to offer solutions to client problems and ones they may have overlooked.
- You happily provide logistic/admin support to your Sales Exec and clients, and take pride in updating our CRM.
- Account Management
- You’ll be a key point of contact for existing accounts, making sure they receive prompt, thorough care.
- You’re an excellent listener- hearing both what’s said and what’s not said- and writer.
- You’re excited to demonstrate these skills in your drafting of meeting summaries, discussion documents, and sales proposals.
- You are a team player and also able to lead projects independently, start to finish.
- You are detail oriented and excel at seeing action items through to completion.
- Scheduling keynote addresses for our clients. You remain a part of ongoing activity to ensure client engagements are fruitful.
- You have a track record of consistently delivering on promises in a timely and qualitative manner, with a persistent solutions-oriented approach.