Research & Solutions Associate
Are you excited about how neuroscience can be used to change behavior in the corporate world? Are you a good listener, a quick thinker, and strong at distilling information? Do you want to be part of a team that’s positively changed the corporate lives of almost 12 million employees across 338 organizations?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for Business Development Managers, what we call “Research Solutions Associates,” to join our Corporate Solutions sales team in a strategic support role. You are client-centric, curious about company dynamics, and familiar with the talent management space.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to enable Research Solutions Consultants to focus on expanding NLI’s impact while you provide white glove service to existing accounts as well as acquire some new ones.
Our goal is to provide you with the opportunity to lead your own million-dollar book of business. Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’re an excellent writer- accurately capturing client call notes and packaging proposals with alacrity and ease
- You’re able to grasp and synthesize complex concepts succinctly. As part of our “recruitment gauntlet,” we look forward to hearing about how understand/have done “concept selling”
- You’ll provide prompt, thorough care to clients
- You’ll be a team player and also able to lead projects independently
- You happily provide logistic/admin support as needed and take pride in updating our CRM.
If the above describes you, please apply!
PS: NLI is more than an equal-opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.