Sales Manager – Sydney, Australia
Must be located in Sydney, Australia.
Must have human capital industry or management consulting experience.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our Sydney, Australia-based subsidiary as the Sales Manager of NLI APAC.
The strategic growth of the NLI business throughout the APAC region will be your focus, and your sales and marketing activities will be centred around driving client demands.
You’ll also be working with some of the world’s largest blue chip companies and large government departments across APAC.
Additionally, one of your first priorities will be establishing trust and leadership with the current team as well as taking steps to drive organizational growth.
A bit about what you’ve done
- Strategic sales and marketing activities, on a shoe-string budget, in a professional services industry
- Experience with B2B consulting, preferably dealing with layered, complex solutions
- Experience thriving in a start-up and entrepreneurial environments
- Experience managing sales people
- Track record of C-suite relationships and holding dynamic roles with changing priorities
- Success in serving as a hands-on leader and people manager
- Experience in a global company, preferred
- Background in Human Capital or Management Consulting, essential.
A bit about who you are
- Get things done quickly, at high quality
- Strong at prioritizing and integrating
- Both detailed and able to see the big picture
- Passionate about NLI and the work that we do
A bit about what you’ll be doing
- Drive revenue streams from new and existing clients
- Overseeing a high performing, multi-faceted sales team
- Build strong networks, associations, and strategic partnerships in the region
- Leading client relationships
- Finding and keep great sales people
- Partner with delivery to meet or exceed client expectations
If you have the resourcefulness, solutions-orientation, and smarts to work with some of the biggest companies around, then NeuroLeadership Institute may be the place for you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and mention “Sales Manager” in the subject line.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!