Client Delivery Manager – Sydney, Australia
Must be located in Sydney, Australia.
Must have human capital industry or management consulting experience.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our Sydney, Australia-based office to oversee client delivery and expand delivery capacity in our APAC operation which has about 25 people (mostly in Sydney) and spans Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
You’ll be active in pre-sales and build a strong delivery infrastructure to meet client demands. You’ll also be working with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and large government departments across APAC.
One of your first priorities will be leading and managing local consulting and delivery engagements as well as overseeing the consulting and delivery organization.
Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
A bit about what you’ve done
- Client and delivery management in a professional services industry
- Experience with B2B consulting
- Experience thriving in a start-up and entrepreneurial environments
- Track record of C-suite relationships and holding dynamic roles with changing priorities
- Success in serving as a hands-on leader and people manager
- Experience in a global company, preferred
A bit about who you are
- Get things done quickly, at high quality
- Strong at prioritizing and integrating
- Both detailed and able to see the big picture
A bit about what you’ll be doing
- Detailed management of multiple, concurrent projects
- Improve delivery operations to streamline and provide continuous efficiency
- Plan project/program implementation from scoping to milestones and deliverables to implementation and embedding
- Create, support, and review work plans, delivery schedules, and statements of work
- Identify risks early and implement mitigation strategies
- Hire and motivate staff
If you have the resourcefulness, solutions-orientation, and smarts to work with some of the biggest companies around, then NeuroLeadership Institute may be the place for you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and mention “Client Delivery Manager, NLI APAC” in the subject line.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!