Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
Is providing white glove service to clients important to you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
As a Project Coordinator, you will join our Delivery team responsible for implementing learning solutions to our clients. You’ll be using neuroscience and administrative super-powers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be providing stellar administrative support to enable smooth client program implementation (read: lots of scheduling and note taking and emails, such fun!)
- You’ll also take care of other client related documentation during program roll out and delivery
- You’re tech savvy- good with Google apps, Microsoft Office, and easily conquer new ones.
- You’re super service-oriented! We look forward to hearing examples from you as to what sets you apart from others who consider themselves service-oriented.
- You’re an excellent writer- articulate and to the point.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.