We’re looking for an Executive Education Sales Associate to join our team.
Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You are inspired by being held to a challenging quota
- You’ll create and execute outreach and territory development strategies
- You’re looking forward to networking at events and conferences
- You’re able to grasp and synthesize complex concepts succinctly and take a consultative approach to client interaction
- You’ll be updating various systems with all your activities
- You’ll be a key point of contact for customers, making sure they receive prompt, thorough care.
- You’re an excellent listener and writer.
- You are a team player and also able to lead projects independently, start to finish.
- You have a track record of consistently delivering on promises in a timely and qualitative manner, with a persistent solutions-oriented approach.
- You’ll aggressively promote enrollment in our training programs for individuals:
- the Brain Based Coaching (BBC) program
- the Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership (CFN)
- the NeuroLeadership Summit
- You have experience selling complex intellectual property and making B2C product sales
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.