We welcome you to apply for the Senior Project Manager role to support the seamless delivery of Corporate Solutions client programs. The Project Manager will work very closely with Lead Consultants/Engagement Managers by managing the logistics of the program delivery process by, scheduling calls, scheduling webinars, managing documentation, ensuring that deliverables at met in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for recent grads or candidates who genuine interest in OD, Neuroscience or Psychology.
Solutions project management:
- Support Lead Consultants/Engagement Manager
- Provide comprehensive project management of designated Solutions clients.
- Lead client-facing interactions surrounding design, logistics, team briefs, and training/delivery sessions.
- Provide project management support to Engagement Managers and subject matter experts on wide-scale programs and initiatives.
- Serve as front-line management for all client needs on designated Solutions projects
- Manage client-specific and trainer-specific materials for designated Solutions program deliveries.
- Maintain current program/client records in relevant systems/platforms
- Manage budgets and expenses for designated Solutions client deliveries
- Liaise regularly with Solutions Sales, Digital Systems, Finance & Operations team for seamless Solutions program rollout.
- Identify/ uncover up-selling and on-selling opportunities with clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- Detail oriented and comfortable with logistical planning
- Tech savvy (easily learn/navigate/use online platforms)
- Self-starter, organized, reliable
- Adaptable/flexible in changing/uncertain environments
- Very detail oriented, as well as able to prioritize
- Customer service oriented
- Resourceful/problem solver
- High emotional regulation
- Management Consulting, Process Mapping: 3 years
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!