Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
Have you been thrilled to work on a variety of talent management programs in large organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for wicked-smart, charismatic people that are client-centric, genuinely curious about company dynamics, and have experience with implementing learning solutions.
As an Engagement Manager, you’ll work to facilitate client adoption of our transformational delivery methods.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for supporting stakeholder management and program implementation.
- You’ll partner with the client to build their training in a way that fits their culture. For example, you’ll help plan a twelve-week learning program and then you’ll set up and host weekly calls taking care of everything from tech support and dial in through minute taking and follow up on action items.
- You’ll be supporting client audience training, conducting client surveys, and preparing materials to accommodate their specific needs.
- You’ll be leading project teams from plan to execution, and supporting the professional development of your team members.
- You have 8 years of experience in similar roles and prior experience in building relationships with and communicating to Chief Human Resource Officers, Talent Officers, and other senior HR officers.
- You’ve worked at- or implemented multi-team programs at- companies with at least 1000 employees.
- You’re a strong communicator and presenter, with outstanding attention to detail while working with the big picture in sight. You’re a strong listener- hearing the unspoken and identifying client needs.
- You’ve supported proposal/SOW creation, developing strong relationships with clients and your partners on the Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree (psychology, neuroscience, human capital, or organizational development, preferred), preferred. Understanding of “manager/leader as coach” mentality, preferred.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
For London based opportunities- email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sydney, Australia based opportunities- email email@example.com
For U.S. based opportunities- email firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!