Does using science and research to improve organizational behavior excite you? Do you have experience with branding and PR campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change environment?
If yes, please read on!
We’re looking for a dynamic, client-centric individual who understands internal company dynamics and is experienced with PR campaigns.
Here’s a bit about what you’ll do:
- Conceptualize compelling brands for change programs we lead at our client
- Take the lead on client consulting/custom engagements that are focused on branded communication campaigns
- Create the meta-story/framework for our work inside organizations
- Develop internal communications tools and strategies to drive change inside clients
- Build and brand communities of practice
To join our hard-working, detail-oriented, hands-on team, here’s what we need you to bring with you:
- Experience working at an advertising firm or the like
- Experience creating, reviewing and approving proposal/Statements of Work
- Experience leading calls with external clients including C-suite members
- Experience managing multiple client campaigns concurrently
- Demonstrated commercial astuteness
Here’s a bit about who you are
- Eloquent and compelling, in speech and writing
- Positive energy and lots of it!
- Driven to find solutions.
- Good at reading situations and anticipating client needs
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!